• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Cannon Effects

jesse84484

Landlubber
For some strange reason when I fire the broadsides or Bow and Stern cannons only one on that side seems to make gun smoke and noise etc. Yet you can still see the splashes in the water and damage and exp is still the same as normal. Any ideas?

PS: I could not get into build bugs so I put it here.

Eh? That is odd. Normally when your crew drops below a certain level your ship will only fire a one shot broadside. The class 5 Indiaman is good for that. But you are saying that you only see one cannon firing, but all cannons are firing?

What ship are you sailing?

I looked at the QAR and all of the cannon locators are there and she is listed as having 44 guns and a crew of 350. There is nothing obviously wrong anywhere. Did this start as soon as you got the ship or was it ok for a while and then changed?

It was working perfectly fine until I went in to a battle one day and after I fired a broadside the glitch came into effect.

I don't know how to fix that. Do you have another ship? Does it work ok? Can you swap ships and watch to see if the QAR is ok with another Captain?
Maybe you will need to sell this QAR and buy another one to get rid of the glitch.

I have had bought another and it works fine but i didn't think of swaping the ship while i had it. It works fine im just hoping the glitch wont happen again.

Back