• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Burning Brig Bar

FireBat

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
**FireBat slowly pushes up against the heavy wooden door to the bar. "Good way to keep the kids out." FireBat mumbles as the heavy door finally gives way. The sound of happy, all-be-it drunk, conversation, music greets his ears, as the smell of tobacco and beer greets his nose. Hunched over, FireBat shuffles to the heavily worn bar. As he approaches, he watches a familiar drunk fall off his stool. The crowded room erupts with laughter, as the 'dazed' man, clambers to his feet, and back in his stool.

"Good to be home." FireBat says with a smile.**

Its good to be seen. I finally have a machine that can run...something better. Now its just a matter of re-installing stuff.

I wish I hadn't lost my files :(

Ahoy Firebat! Good to see you mate! :cheers

Glad to hear you got a new rig, thats a sure cure for the doldrums if ever there was one! Too bad about the loss of your booty mate, but yer coffers will fill up again quick around here! :onya

Ahoy Firebat! Good to see you mate! :cheers

Glad to hear you got a new rig, thats a sure cure for the doldrums if ever there was one! Too bad about the loss of your booty mate, but yer coffers will fill up again quick around here! :onya

Yup, good to be home :cheers

*A bizarre, talking, very drunk horse stumbles over to FireBat* "Do I know ye? *HIC!* "An', what's with all the bits of styrofoam stuck all over ye? Did ye get a new computer, er somethin'?" *HIC!*

Welcome back! :cheers

**With a puzzled look on his face, FireBat reaches across the bar and grabs the bartender by the shirt.
"Did you see that?" FireBat stammered, "A horse....that's...that's, drunk!"

**With a puzzled look on his face, FireBat reaches across the bar and grabs the bartender by the shirt.
"Did you see that?" FireBat stammered, "A horse....that's...that's, drunk!"

*Aeterna Walks up behind FireBat and taps him on the shoulder*

"I don't believe he saw it, but I did. I don't know ye but I'll say Welcome back to ye....And Bartender, why is the Rum always gone?"

This bar (tavern) bring many folks back it appears... strangly I dont find the drunk horse to be a weird thing, I would be more worried if it was sober

Like to annouce my first mate (best mate) got engaged yesterday! so this round is on me on behalf of him!

YARH!!!!!!!!

~~A middle aged dandy in a plumed hat and Castilian nobleman's garb walks up to FireBat~~

~~"I don't believe we have ever met mate. I'm Captain Peter Blood, at your service. I here ye used to be a regular patron at this here tavern. I started frequently comin' to the Brig last year around this time, and everyone here has treated me like on of them. I am now cap'n of my very own ship. Also, I here ye lost your entire ship and crew recently. Why don't ye share what happened mate?"~~

~~Peter calls out for the bartender to pass down two beers to him and FireBat~~

~~"Gimme two hits of hard ale, and keep em' coming."~~

The drinking license was revoked by the city after reports of a drunk, talking horse harassing local women late at night. :yes ;)

That wouldn't be you Stallion, would it? DO you have something to share with us? What did you do exactly while the servers were down? SOmething tells me that you didn't only gallop around in the medows.

A horse walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. The bartender quickly poured him some whiskey. As he pushed the spirits cross the bar to the equine, he asked, "why the long face?" :cheeky

MK

Aye, now that would skewer yer giblets!! :woot

Ahoy, me hearties! I'm back and I brought more rum, for all you salts that seem to have the "rum's always gone" bug. :j3 :rumgone Even got some dusty old casks of Snakebite stashed away in the bottom of the hold. Most recently, I parleyed a special consignment of Yankee rum from these fine folks: Old New Orleans Rum So have a drink on ye olde Rum Runner and spin us a yarn or two til the tide shifts!

Back