• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 problem

materkil

Landlubber
Storm Modder
I wan't to change the characters with which you can begin with.... like change the stock POTC quest character (Blaze) to let's say.... pirat10 (barbossa)
where can I change that?

I've got build 14 alpha 8 full (something like that> just the latest devlopment)

In PROGRAM\Storylines\<your storyline>.c you can change the model.

<!--quoteo(post=299805:date=Feb 6 2009, 07:25 PM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pieter Boelen @ Feb 6 2009, 07:25 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299805"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In PROGRAM\Storylines\<your storyline>.c you can change the model.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
ok ty, but one question. I didn't changed now something only Ships_init!!!
if I start a new game then it gonna load> then a black screen and further nothing happens!!!! what to do?

Apparently what you changed in ships_init.c didn't work. I recommend you reset your change or fix it. What did you change?

<!--quoteo(post=299809:date=Feb 6 2009, 08:09 PM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pieter Boelen @ Feb 6 2009, 08:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299809"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Apparently what you changed in ships_init.c didn't work. I recommend you reset your change or fix it. What did you change?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I've changed the ''false'' to ''true'' by CanTrade
btw how do I reset it?

Actually, why don't you just extract Build 14 Alpha 8 again and then rerun RunMe.bat?

<!--quoteo(post=299816:date=Feb 6 2009, 08:42 PM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pieter Boelen @ Feb 6 2009, 08:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=299816"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Actually, why don't you just extract Build 14 Alpha 8 again and then rerun RunMe.bat?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
ok,ty

Back