• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 GAMMA [Last Update: 31st December 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this, or have i misunderstood something?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    50 KB · Views: 348
I just did some testing with the "//endmastchance = mastchance / pow(2,exponent); // decreasing with range" and i just witnessed a battle between 2 ships, and they both got dismasted, but i didn´t get the graphic glitch, so i guess this must have fixed it :)

I just did some testing with the "//endmastchance = mastchance / pow(2,exponent); // decreasing with range" and i just witnessed a battle between 2 ships, and they both got dismasted, but i didn´t get the graphic glitch, so i guess this must have fixed it :)
Uhm... consider me VERY surprised! o_O

Hmm..come to think of it, i actually seem to remember that the problem may have been worse while i was testing the setting for "multiple fleet encounters". I have since deactivated that, and actually havend´t noticed the problem since.

Last edited:
where is beta part 2. Cant install my game correct
Please try its not right

Last edited:
I have to install the game all from the beginning , but it wont work for me . I never have problems with this
before. Maybe its because I have grown old .:( :shrug

The installer and the archive should be on the same folder, maybe that's why you're having problems.

Well it woks in a way now, but this is how it looks now and I dont like it.

Attachments

• Udklip.PNG
    Udklip.PNG
    47.3 KB · Views: 298
You don't need to install the game on the same folder the installation files are located, anywhere outside Program files will do.

Your game works doesn't it?

Then you can play the extra files are ignored, installing elsewhere is basically for organization.

What if you double-click the ENGINE.exe in your game folder?

I remember someone once who had an unmodded and modded game version installed side-by-side.
Desktop/Start Menu shortcut pointed to the unmodded one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back