• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 Beta 3 Progress

Somehow, I failed to actually include Levis' latest changes that include the Moon State code.
Recompiling and re-uploading now. Oopsy. :facepalm

The previous installer with the Purseon's moon phases mod included messed up my game. Therefore, needs a reinstall, I suppose. Gonna try the new link tomorrow. I will have some time to get around it and get to piratin' :dance

The previous installer with the Purseon's moon phases mod included messed up my game. Therefore, needs a reinstall, I suppose. Gonna try the new link tomorrow. I will have some time to get around it and get to piratin' :dance

i have also reinstalled game and keeped my savegame with aubrey captain guy,i also saved the config exe and puted it back,but still no result,lol

Ok, it would have been nice if it at least got far enough to create logs. Pieter has probably gone to bed now so be patient.

Ok, it would have been nice if it at least got far enough to create logs. Pieter has probably gone to bed now so be patient.

no problem,im sorry i couldnt help more about it,im going to sleep as well,i will mostly get lots of replies tommorow,lol,good luck anyway ^^

While indeed previously the game also crashed on my computer, it does load up properly now. Both New Game and Load Save.
Didn't do any further testing, but it should at the very least not immediately crash.
I'm currently doing a test install and WinMerge to check that it DOES work properly now.

Edit: That is confirmed. The latest upload does install correctly and the game should run properly with it. :doff

Last edited:
Thanks Pieter...I couldn't make it work with the older installer and now it makes total sense. Will go through an update to get myself on 3.2 WIP later tonight. Thanks.

Great job pieter!
Oh btw @purseon if you need any specific things in code and you can't get it (for example the moon states) just let me know. I like to do those kind of things.

What is happening?! :shock The link before that, that I've used works just fine. And now I'm feeling not to use the latest link yet.

Back