• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 13 ( Few Questions )

Zaul

Landlubber
Not sure if I'm just having bugs, or if its just the build.

Firstly, It's great to be back, I played PotC years and years ago and I remember having a great time.

However After struggling with build 14 Beta and constant crashes I have revereted to a previous version ( build 13 final ).

So far no crashes but I am having a few weird bugs, can anyone help me with these?

1) Whenever I go into combat mode, my Character is HOLDING block the whole time, to attack i have to hold block so he'll release it and then attack, Is this a bug or intended?

2) The Interface seems kind of clunky, I cannot seem to bind the key normally used by ' Enter ' to any other button, meaning everytime i wanna talk to someone ive gotta stop, move to the other side of the keyboard, hit enter, use up and down to select my talk options ( even though ive got WSAD bound instead of up down left right ) Any fixes for this?

Thanks Guys

- Paul

1) try to rereassign key for blocking - maybe its something with your keyboard? o_O

2) you can also use spacebar or f3 for talking/entering locations

Try resetting the controls to default and see if that helps anything.

Back