• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl

Slingy

Powder Monkey
Hi ,can somebody unlock captain cabin on Black Pearl. Black Pearl and Wicked Wench have cabins ,but i cant enter there :modding . Can somebody fix it? I made same topic ,but only Peter replied. Or meaby just tell me how to do it. :cheers

Edit: Damaged Pearl have this doors open ,but i dont want damaged ship :cheeky

You can go into the Captains Cabins on the Wicked Wench & Black Pearl the same way as with any other ship. :yes

I think the only difference between them is the Wicked Wench has a wood colour - while for the Black Pearl there is a black colour scheme.

The cabins that you see when sailing and looking into the ship from the outside - do not exist ( they are there just to make the model look good ). So you cannot go into them.

:rumgone

Yes, i know. But i want to make posibility of enter there. And I wrote about it in my post.

So if you can fix it. It's really important for me guys. Just open that doors. :sail

Are you sure you are going to the correct door -- there are 3

1) on main deck between the 2 stairways - leads to Crews quarters

then go up the stairways to

2) leads to Main Cannons deck

& next to it

3) leads to Captain's Cabin

Can you get into the other parts of the ship ( Crews Quarters & Main Cannons Deck ) :?

Your best chance is to send a PM to Kazeite, who made that model.

Talisman, I think he wants to go into that cabin in 3D sailing mode.

Somebody can fix it? I wrote about it to Kazeite ,but he was last logged in jannuary :woot . Arrr , many modders and nobody cant delete one doors :modding

Sigh...

Like, seriously, man. No. This cabin is not meant for walking around in sailing mode. It doesn't have enough details, for one.

Thank you for doing this cabin Kazeite. I enjoy sailing next to the BP and looking in the windows. That is something really unique. :bow

Back