• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl and QAR Progress

i mean , for me i notice to much those lines(i dont know what is youre opinion)
in time can someone send pe the black pearl and qar sails on separated folders. Oh and if could be the both files(TX and NeroPhotoSnapViewer.Files.tga)

The sails for both ships are done. So I could send you those if that's what you're asking for.

in time can someone send pe the black pearl and qar sails on separated folders. Oh and if could be the both files(TX and NeroPhotoSnapViewer.Files.tga)

The sails for both ships are done. So I could send you those if that's what you're asking for.

with the sails of both the black pearl and the revenge done, can someone upload a link for them, can someone teach me how to program them on the ships on AOP? the ships are doing well in that game, but the sails are a different story...

with the sails of both the black pearl and the revenge done, can someone upload a link for them, can someone teach me how to program them on the ships on AOP? the ships are doing well in that game, but the sails are a different story...

ive done already all that things :urgh (not the sails ,but still worknig on that,thats why ive asked for the sails)

if you can, please....
im trying to put em to aop:ct

I uploaded the two sail files to my FTP folder here: http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/Legendary_Spider/

Omg I am so ready to be done with this. lol Have I really been working on these 2 ships for over a month?
mybad.gif

This is what happens when you have a perfectionist do texturing. lol
icon_mrgreen1.gif

Anyway, here's a shot of work on the Pearl's stern that I've done. I noticed the colors were off, so I adjusted the colors, saturation, and brightness of the stern details to be more movie-accurate.

[attachment=7282:Fullscreen capture 1052011 54909 AM.jpg]

Ok here it is. The new completed hull. What do you think?
keith.gif

[attachment=7276:moddingNGINE 2011-10-03 12-21-12-09.jpg] [attachment=7275:moddingNGINE 2011-10-03 12-21-30-78.jpg]

She's looking really great, one thing... the colour is spot on, but I think she needs some dirtying up, she's too clean for what she's been through. Just little bits of dirt or grime here and there.

Ok here it is. The new completed hull. What do you think?
keith.gif

[attachment=7276:moddingNGINE 2011-10-03 12-21-12-09.jpg] [attachment=7275:moddingNGINE 2011-10-03 12-21-30-78.jpg]

She's looking really great, one thing... the colour is spot on, but I think she needs some dirtying up, she's too clean for what she's been through. Just little bits of dirt or grime here and there.

You like your ships like you like your women: Black and dirty. lol

Couldn't resist, mate.
icon_wink.gif

I'll see what I can do. Making grime noticeable on a black surface will be tricky.

sorry LS
my foult(i didnt mentionate it,think so)
but can you send me the TX files of the sails
the ones you post on FTP are NeroPhotoSnapViewer.File9.tga
please xD:

Re-did the stern statues as best as I could. I touched up Neptune and gave the fish a facelift.
type_1.gif

[attachment=7287:Fullscreen capture 1062011 101452 AM.jpg]

Ok, so like the Revenge, the Pearl is as done as it can be for the time being. I can't finish either ship till Armada does what he needs to do on both ships. Almost done, folks.
keith.gif
All I can do right now is try to put some grime on her like BM suggested. That will require experimentation . . .

[attachment=7288:moddingNGINE 2011-10-06 10-19-15-22.jpg] [attachment=7289:moddingNGINE 2011-10-06 10-20-16-81.jpg]

I can put the new textures of the Pearl in aop:ct? :shrug And any idea of the sails? :shrug

From what I've heard from Armada, they're supposed to work. I personally, know nothing about AOP. I'm only involved in PotC.

LS
youve done a greate job
do you know somehing about those white points on the sail(i know that those points must be treansparent)

Attachments

• qarsails.jpg
    qarsails.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 126
Back