• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

big mistake

leongt

Master Mariner
Bugger it: before I did the COAS quest I put my shotgun and other stuff in a chest on my frigate and the put it in port control but when I got my ship back all the stuff had gone including the shotgun.

But I did have a save game before I started the kill the beggars quest so looks like I'll have to start from there because the shotgun is a great gun.

you have to give it to a officer to hold, anything left in chests get transfered to whatever ship your in command of. So when it sinks.... bye bye goodies.

There is a chest, and there is also a desk, drawers or something in your cabin too... try searching those.

The items should get transfered to the ship you're currently in command off even when you berth them. When you board another vessel and swap it with yours your items are transferred, but if your ship is sunken, then it is a goodbye

Back