• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bermuda Shipyard crew increase

Hi

I play the vanilla (unmodded) version of the game Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships

There seems to be a problem with pirate shipyard in Bermuda, The increasing crew capacity does not work, my corvette has still max 173 crew and not 216 that was specified in the quest

I delivered the needed goods and got the quest done, but the crew space it still the same

Hi, you could try to take another ship to the shipyard to have the crew capacity expanded, if the same problem occurs, it's a bug. Or is it that the overload capacity of troops has been expanded, not the limit per se?

I got the same problem here. Tried with 2 different ships, but nothing changed so far! My ship crew stats shows 1150 : 159 / 923
(actually crew size : min. crew size / max. crew size).

So, the problem is, is that the number "1150" at the top in the "F2" menu is highlighted in red, that means that my crew size is a bit overloaded. With other words, it could be possible that my crew is starting a mutiny soon... and I would like to avoid that!!

Hey, someone already gave me an answer. Please take a look at the "Technical Help" section of the forum!

Back