• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Beatrice model vote

Which Beatrice do you want for v2.0?

• CoAS Beatrice (#1)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • AoP Beatrice (#2)

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Officerpuppy

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
TheVote.jpg

Voting is now over and AoP Beatrice has won, thank you all for voting! :onya

DEFINITELY #2 for the PORTRAIT
For the actual in game appearence....
Am i missing something? I did not have either of those skins as the Beatrice for my AoP game. Take skin #1, swap in the head from skin #2, change the clothing to a white top and light brown pants and tada... I'll try to screen shot it if i can find my old copy of AoS.

Currently though, my vote is for the "original" (different though it is from my "original").

Skin 1 is a retexture of the original AoP model, while skin 2 is the original alternate AoP model.
This is the one you mean, right?

beatricea.jpg

I like the Current, i play as the asian pirate girl i think she uses the same outfit as Original but it has an AWESOME peacock retexture.

Use the original AOP version for beatrice sharp and the newer version would make a nice new character in my opinion.

Cap'n Drow

the N° 1 of curse!, but i will like more the original Age oF Pirates Caribbean tales textures, like the picture above.

i Agree with radrunner, that skin i believe can currently be found as BeatriceC.tga.tx but idk how to make sure she is that plus the different mesh.

the black one is too goth IMO. (but still looks good in-game)
EDIT:
Anyway, to change her to the white shirt, copy BeatriceC.tga.tx in RESOURCE/Textures/Characters and rename it BeatriceA.tga.tx, then put it back in, overwriting the other one. Make backups if you want.

Or if you use JSGME like me, make folders like this BEATRICE/RESOURCE/Textures/Characters (<----with the renamed file in that folder duh) and drop BEATRICE folder into your MODS folder

Open up JSGME and enable it. If you have the CMV3 installed via JGME, it will ask if you want to use new file instead, click yes.

Voting has ended every one and AoP Beatrice won.

We'll be making the swap for the new patch, GoF! 1.0 :onya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back