• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

B13 u3 installation and a possibly related problem

R

Rowsdower

Recently I have been installing and reinstalling POTC along with Build 13 several times due to a glaring problem. When boarding ships that have surrendered, I have the conversation with the opposing captain discussing terms, ect., and when we are finished, the captain dissapears, but I stay. Of course, at this point, nothing happens. It's just my character and the two ships, with no way of getting back to sea.

I'm afraid this may be a problem with installation order. After installing Build 13 full, which update 3 do I install? The 38 or 5 mb version? In the instructions for the full beta 13, it tells you to "install build 13 update 2". I'm assuming this is either out of date or a typo.

Thanks for any help.

<!--quoteo(post=201911:date=Jun 14 2007, 11:37 AM:name=Rowsdower)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rowsdower @ Jun 14 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]201911[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Recently I have been installing and reinstalling POTC along with Build 13 several times due to a glaring problem. When boarding ships that have surrendered, I have the conversation with the opposing captain discussing terms, ect., and when we are finished, the captain dissapears, but I stay. Of course, at this point, nothing happens. It's just my character and the two ships, with no way of getting back to sea.

I'm afraid this may be a problem with installation order. After installing Build 13 full, which update 3 do I install? The 38 or 5 mb version? In the instructions for the full beta 13, it tells you to "install build 13 update 2". I'm assuming this is either out of date or a typo.

Thanks for any help.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Install the 38 MB one! That small one is an update to 13/2 ! So it is 13/full, 13/3 full!
I think you should be able to install the 38 MB version on top of what you got now.

Back