• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Are you kidding me!?!

surg23

Landlubber
Playing GOF on Captain difficulty, which by game standards is considered "Normal" and i just boarded an English vessel with not many men and i get one-shot killed by them. They take about 2 damage from my sword attack and 9 damage from a bullet in the face, which is hardly noticeable on their Health bar.

Maybe it's time to start a new game on a substantially lower difficulty setting lol.

The ratio of men wasn't that unbalanced, so i guess enemies are just near immortal in this mod.

As far as I know, difficulty hasn't been adjusted in this mod. But I have seen a few instances in the game files of the multipliers involved and it does seem usually high at times.

As far as I know, difficulty hasn't been adjusted in this mod. But I have seen a few instances in the game files of the multipliers involved and it does seem usually high at times.

Yeah, it's really weird how i will go into an English city and slash through 50 guys but when i die and reload i can't even get past the first soldier :eek:

Apologies for my whining, i was just annoyed at the time, As you said probably nothing to do with GOF, i just assumed it was due to lack of memory of how hard/random this game can be. :)

Back