• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Application.

Harrow

Freelance Modder
Storm Modder
I was looking for something to do that revolves around modding, whatever it would be. I think I found the right place. I'll be looking forward to helping with the Creative Support and Brainstorming; Game Promotion and Advertising as best I can through various outlets of mine (nothing fancy, however); and finally I'd like to focus on Quest Writing.

For the past few years, I've been involved with a few things that required constant creativity and good writing skills. I'd like to bring what I can to the table here as far as quests go. I know it's not going to be needed for a while and personally, I'm glad, since I've never actually gotten the jist of coding the quests into the game (Storm engine before), but I'd really like to help out with dialogues, intrigues, stories, etc., and am willing to learn how, whether it's by trial and error or if someone would take the time to walk me through it.

Furthermore, I often like to take on those 'tedious' tasks that others are a little lazy to perform, things like editing out dialogues, names, dates, and researching the required material.

Anyway, short story long :rolleyes:, I'll be around.

Well the yards will need to be animated to turn with the wind, so the sails would turn with them. And the sails' billowing animation could perhaps change depending on wind speed.

Back