• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Apothecary quest [spoilers]

BigBoi

Powder Monkey
I'm trying to play the apothecary's quest about getting him some plants, but the native indians that appear in the quest do not have an AI. A crew member was supposed to get attacked by an indian when i left the apothecary's house, but they just stood there until i killed the indian, then the next text sequence began where the crewmember thanked me for saving him.
Later on, when i entered the warehouse, the quest book said they attacked me, but they just came close and kept standing there, i could kill them easily, yes, but it would ruin my reputation to the point where i'm ''The horror of the high seas''.
Is there a way to make their AI work, i'm stuck and i want to continue playing.
And, on a side note, is my reputation supposed to be hard to raise and easy to ruin? I think i have +20 rep by now and i'm still neutral.
Another question: The trapdoor in the maltese order's crypt doesn't work, when i step on it i hear a scream and nothing happens, just a message telling me i fell through.

The game version is the latest build mod WIP.

Last edited:
Back