• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Any development on the Screen Flickering Bug?

meyer189

Sailor Apprentice
Hello,

so has there bin any development on the "screen flickering" bug?

I remember me and Pieter discussed it some time ago but couldn't find a solution, tho we thought it was something with the Flags mod, cuz it always happens when a mast is shot down.

i have now re-installed and installed Beta and beta patch, and i haven't bin in one battle it didn't happen :modding , if i can be of any help here just shout.

With best regards
Meyer189 :onya

Still no clue on this one. We haven't many people working on fixing things lately and I'm not too good with it.
The code where this one comes from just seems like rocket science to me. :wacko:

The thread about this in the Bug Tracker is still going, but we haven't found much more of great use yet.
There's just further speculation, but no advancements in where the offending code could be hiding. :modding

The thread about this in the Bug Tracker is still going, but we haven't found much more of great use yet.
There's just further speculation, but no advancements in where the offending code could be hiding. :modding

Ok, i am gonna try and fail some in the values and see if i am lucky and find out something!

Not to start a new Topic, i see in the pictures at Mod-DB that you got a version of Dauntless and Endeavor, is they in the Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 5? if so, what is their names in Ships.ini?

With best regards

Ok, i am gonna try and fail some in the values and see if i am lucky and find out something!
Good luck on that one, mate!

Not to start a new Topic, i see in the pictures at Mod-DB that you got a version of Dauntless and Endeavor, is they in the Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 5? if so, what is their names in Ships.ini?
They are in the Christmas Ship Pack, although I've not advertised that very well.
Please see this thread to download it. Also includes the Interface Screenshots mod. ;)
I'll update the pack under a new name with new content soon, and make it available on ModDB as well.
Oh, and the new Endeavour and Dauntless have the same IDs in ships_init.c as before. :onya

Tanks for the reply, ehm i works mostly in values so i shall try something new, what program should i use to re-texture the ships? it wouldn't open in Paintshop..

With best regards

For re-texturing, you'll need TX Converter to change between *.tga.tx and normal *.tga formats. It's in the downloads section on this site.
Then, most photo-editing packages will open TGA files. :onya

Back