• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Antigua land battle Horatio Hornblower

Felipe Miranda

HoO Team Member
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
I've reached this point, i arrive at St,Johns and Arthur talks to me, i go to outskirts , what should i do now? If i talk to Matthews, he will put my character at the cannon and i will stay there for the end of my days! i've already go to the wiki, but says:
Antigua Land Battle

Attack on Antigua going on when you arrive.
Talk to Wellesley.
Go to Outskirts for battle.
See Matthews [TRAP]
Talk to him.
Fight battle [TRAP]
Go to Sharpe and Quelp.
Go to next valley.
WHAT? I cant understanding nothing!
Sorry about english, i'm from Brazil

It has been a long time since I played HH. You do end up firing the cannons, but with a naval crew. Save often and if you get trapped, go back and try another way.

I've reached this point, i arrive at St,Johns and Arthur talks to me, i go to outskirts , what should i do now? If i talk to Matthews, he will put my character at the cannon and i will stay there for the end of my days! i've already go to the wiki,:

The Walkthrough on the Wiki ( by the Questwriter - Short Jack Gold ) is in some places a bit short on detail - to stop it from spoiling the story. :read

It sounds as if your game has a bug - try going back to a SAVE before you talk to Arthur Wellesley

What should happen on Antigua is as follows

When you go to outskirts there is cannon-fire – immediately you enter the jungle Sharpe talks to you – You should pay attention to what he says as cannon-fire can kill you!!!!

Then go to Mathews – he will talk to you – then Sharpe will talk to you –and then Mathews talks to you again

You should then Automatically walk to cannon – then Automatically Cannon will fire – then Matthews will talk to you – followed by more cannon-fire - Matthews then talks to you again - then Wellesley talks to you

Then you go towards Sharpe & Quelp – Quelp walks up and talks to you - then Sharpe talks to you

SAVE HERE ( in the next section of jungle when Sharpe talks to you - in one of the dialogs there will be 4 choices - which have DIFFERENT results)

Go to next section of jungle - Here Sharpe talks to you – then Autorun - then Sharpe talks to you – then Quelp talks to you – then Harper talks to you – THEN Sharpe talks to you WITH the 4 Choices
1) I’m Senior officer – Go to Beach
2) Sharpe you are to suspicious of Quelp
3) What do you mean Sharpe
4) What are you on about Sharpe

There are 3 outcomes

Choice 1 & 2 - both have same result

Choice 3 - has a different result ( this one is the longest story )

Choice 4 - has a different result

HINT - leave choice 3 till last and use the SAVE to play the other choices first.

I hope this helps

:drunk

It's works! Thanks,the mod is great!
I'm now at the next step to beat another main quest! :D I've already finished HTC and the original one :D

Back