• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Another relatively minor bug found wich needs to be fixed

Handel

Landlubber
When a mast fall if the captain use quick repair perk canvas is used trying to reach 65% sil health. But as the mast cannot be fixed at the sea (which is correct) the game uses ALL the availale canvas trying to fix what cannot be fixed (and what is not a matter of canvas availability).

Oh, and just a remind - please someone to fix the bug where instead of quick repair icon at the companian ships only light repair icon shows (and is useless of course because it needs under 10% HP remained).

Hi Handel,

Ok, I've had a go at these and I think I've found the issues.

Here's the version of the fix mod to use with the base game.
And here's the version to use if you are using the COAS_Ships mod (as I am).

Now: THESE ARE NOT TESTED BEYOND MAKING SURE THE GAME STILL RUNS. If you'd like to try them out, see if they DO fix the problems and DON'T cause others and then get back to me, that'd be great.

Cheers,

JA

Hi Handel,

Ok, I've had a go at these and I think I've found the issues.

Here's the version of the fix mod to use with the base game.
And here's the version to use if you are using the COAS_Ships mod (as I am).

Now: THESE ARE NOT TESTED BEYOND MAKING SURE THE GAME STILL RUNS. If you'd like to try them out, see if they DO fix the problems and DON'T cause others and then get back to me, that'd be great.

Cheers,

JA

Thanks; will install them at once!

Back