• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Alpha 10 bug

AJB

Landlubber
Hi,

I've just noticed that everytime I go to porto rico to smuggle, at the beach their are bandits,
i kill them, do the deal with the smugglers and then when I try to go to sea the game crashes.
This may be connected to the bandits and navy patrol being there as the same time??

I tried to log this post in 'build bugs' but it would not let me start a new issue.

Aplogies for posting here.

Great quests by the way, and I love the new features.

:onya

You can't post a new issue on the bug tracker? That's weird; should be working, that! :wacko:

As for your actual problem, I haven't smuggled in ages and can neither confirm nor deny the issue.
Does anyone else have any information?

Hi I've also nticed that I get allot of crashes when fighting on a bordring/ed ship,
usually after I've killed their crew and looted a body? Has anyone else had this problem?

Ive boarded like 50 ships in the past couple of days seeing if the ransack problem existed still and having had ANY problems like that...

In fact boardings seem to working all the time :shrug

In that case, would you object to uploading your full PROGRAM and RESOURCE\INI folders somewhere?
I'd like to make sure that your and my folders really are not too different
and there's not any stupid stuff going into the Build Mod updates.

Sure thing, I have work soon so cant do it now sorry, and with tomorrow being christmas it might have to wait till the 26th (Boxing Day)...

I havnt upgraded to 10.1 yet

10.1 is virtually the same game version as you already have. ;)
And I'm in no particular hurry. I can't get myself to do much anyway,
so I'm being slow as ever. :razz

Wow new computer, got to get used of the Windows 7 set up geeze its weird... I will be playing with it for a while and then will try and send you the files ;)

Thanks a lot and good luck with your new computer.
Does PotC work yet?

I tried a newer game first (Oblivion) and that ran and was smooth as anything (on top graphics) so it does play games that have been around a while, will put PotC on sometime soon :yes

Back