• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help all navigation tools not working

Cpt.Jones2611

Landlubber
hi i am doing a quest for tyrex so i went to the merchant in sharptown and i know cordinants but all my navigation tools are not working at all even the sextant is not working. is there a why to fix that ?

Hi,
could it be that you are running an old version of Hooks mod? I had the same problem a couple of months back, when the game was updated and I had to edit one of the files for Hooks mod to make it run again on the new game version. Everything was working fine, just the coordinates didn't show. In any case, you could try to download the newest version for that mod, maybe it causes the issue.

Hi,
could it be that you are running an old version of Hooks mod? I had the same problem a couple of months back, when the game was updated and I had to edit one of the files for Hooks mod to make it run again on the new game version. Everything was working fine, just the coordinates didn't show. In any case, you could try to download the newest version for that mod, maybe it causes the issue.

1.7 is the latest now right ? It’s stil not showing up for some reason

Yeah, 1.7 is the latest version. Maybe if you upload your savegame to this thread, I could try it out to see if it has something to do with the savegame or the game itself?

Back