• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

After 1st film

DjTodex

Landlubber
Hello! I'd like to know what should I do after get the black pearl back and seen the first film's final video. :beer

THANK YOU :gday

If you look around the forum there is a thread with the title HOW COMPLETE ARE THE VARIOUS STORYLINES

Where it is clearly stated this is as far as the quest goes at the moment... try the sidequests is the only quest thing to do

If you look around the forum there is a thread with the title HOW COMPLETE ARE THE VARIOUS STORYLINES

Where it is clearly stated this is as far as the quest goes at the moment... try the sidequests is the only quest thing to do

So you're working on the 2nd film? In that topic tou said that there are the pirate lord: where? :keith

I don't want to give that away... The fun is to find them and you will feel more acomplished for doing it ;)

NOTE: Look on new islands (Cuba, Hispanolia etc.)

There is 5 sidequests and they are
- Jocard
- Feng
- Chevalle
- Villenueva
- Ammand

NOTE2: Chevalle needs to be done to get Villenueva and Ammand will need to be done either BEFORE or DURING Feng ;)

Concerning the 2nd film at the moment I'm fixing MINOR bugs in the quest and still have another sidequest before I start location work for DMC

I don't want to give that away... The fun is to find them and you will feel more acomplished for doing it ;)

NOTE: Look on new islands (Cuba, Hispanolia etc.)

There is 5 sidequests and they are
- Jocard
- Feng
- Chevalle
- Villenueva
- Ammand

NOTE2: Chevalle needs to be done to get Villenueva and Ammand will need to be done either BEFORE or DURING Feng ;)

Concerning the 2nd film at the moment I'm fixing MINOR bugs in the quest and still have another sidequest before I start location work for DMC
I have already found villanueva,before finish the film, and he did not talk to me. Or I should finish the first film before?
so 1st chevalle, 2nd villanueva and ammand 3rd sao feng?

You NEED!!! to do Chevalle before Villaneuva becomes available

They don't need to be done in any other order other than that...

At one point in Sao Feng you wont be able to continue till you DO!! Ammands

At some point I will be disabling the sidequests once you reach a certain point but at the moment they are all available after the storm scene and don't get disabled till you finish them

At some point I will be disabling the sidequests once you reach a certain point but at the moment they are all available after the storm scene and don't get disabled till you finish them

which Islan is actually ex "dowesen"? can you tell me please? :mm

Redmond - Jamaica
Oxbay - Barbados
Douwesen - Bonaire
Conceicio - Grenada
Isla Muelle - Peurto Reco
Falaise De Fleur - Martinque
QC (Pirate Port) - Nevis

I was searching in the game folder for the pirate lord when I've seen the SAO FENG questbook file. I opened it and I've seen the title "strange things going in the Caribbean" and I remember that was the New Horizon's quest title. I've read and about SAO FENG nothing!why?

If you read the forum you will see that the Jack Sparrow sidequests ARE reworks of previous made sidequests (I am making a couple of unique ones)

Looking at the questbook you will get confused ;) as I have written them for when we get new locations (ie Singapore) xD: so goodluck in your search

If you read the forum you will see that the Jack Sparrow sidequests ARE reworks of previous made sidequests (I am making a couple of unique ones)

Looking at the questbook you will get confused ;) as I have written them for when we get new locations (ie Singapore) xD: so goodluck in your search
:rolleyes: ok

Back