• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Accidentally sold my trade mission stuff

Darkheath

Landlubber
Any way to figure out what you were supposed to take to a certain merchant?

I did this once before (doh!), but then I remembered what it was, bought it again at a different island, took it back and everything was cool. But I forgot (or never checked actually) what I was carrying this time. I've heard that if you miss one of these missions the game NEVER assigns another one (true?), so I'd really like to figure this out. This one is worth $5400, which is a `butt-load` for me right now!~

Please remember... I'm on the Xbox.. so be nice. No "console commands" will help me here. Oiy....~ :shock::

Unfortunately not :blah:

You could try filling your hold with one product and see if they accept that, if not then restart the save and try another product.
If you're lucky the cargo that you were meant to deliver could have just been a load of just one product.

If it isn't then you're out of luck and unless the `X-Box` has got an older save on it somewhere then you'll have to miss out on getting any more delivery quests and accept the reputation hit that you'll suffer.

welp... the box lets you save about 20 times. Despite that (which I've used often!), I decided to start over.. and credit the first 30 hours or so to "training".

I'm doing a bit better now. There were a lot of things I screwed up the first time around.

I thank ye matey!

One question... how the hell did you register on the last day of 1969? The internet was not even invented yet! (Just ask Al Gore.. our rightful president.) My mom was born on 31 Dec...

You're welcome and we've all made some mistakes whilst playing the game and I've lost count of the numebr of times I've started a new game just to try a different experience or roleplay differently.
I've already done about 12 restarts since the Build 11 came out and that includes 3 or 4 in one day.

According to this I registered 2 months before I was born :blah:

I know that I was a bit precocious but that's a little excessive.

When this forum went online there was a minor problem with the registration date, it's been sorted out and I could get it changed by asking Keith. But it's something that doesn't bother me and I prefer not to make people do unnecessary work.

Welp... I'm just proud to put in 14 posts on my first day. Hope you guys can deal with that!!! :?

Time to hit the sheets. I think I'm doing much better this time around than I did in my initial start. Still don't have a lot of cash.. but I have much better officers at my disposal, at the moment!

I did read how some of you guys paid for your first officers with close to NO cash... but I didn't feel right about that and only talked them down a little bit (no more than $200-$400 each).

G'nite people.. and thanx for the help I've gotten today.

B'bye... :p:

Ah, it may just be you have to wait forever and a day until they think the quest is over.
As IIRC the time limit is not a month but a _year_.

But you'll want to read Duke Surak'nar's post Tricks of the Trade {Missions}.

I figured it out. It was sail cloth that I guess my boys used en route.

I bought a boatload more and then the guy accepted it.

thanx tho'!

Back