• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Accidentally Immortal Nigel Blythe Enemy

i accidently give nigel blythe god mode,so is there anyway i can disable it ?
Do you have cheatmode enabled? If so, use Numpad 1/3 to select Nigel (assuming he's in your shore party) and then press Numpad 0.

Alternatively, execute this through console (see Tutorial - Modding Tips & Tricks | PiratesAhoy! for how):
Code:
ch = CharacterFromID("Nigel Blythe");
LAi_SetImmortal(ch, false);

Why exactly do you need to do this? Did he leave you and turn hostile?
If so, I think maybe we should add some code to disable godmode at the specific quest moment where he does that.
Do you have a savegame just prior to the point where you have to fight him?

i didn't know i turn god mode for him so i save right before i fight him in the shore ! :(
Then the second part of my post applies. That will work.
Please upload your save, because you're not the first person who did that and I think having a "set godmode off" line in the quest code would solve that forever.

I think this line added to PROGRAM\QUESTS\quests_side.c should prevent this in the future:
Code:
    case "nigel_treasure_found":
       LAi_SetImmortal(characterFromID("nigel Blythe"), false); // PB: Make sure you can kill him
       ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("nigel Blythe"), "Douwesen_Shore_ship", "monsters", "monster1");
       LAi_group_MoveCharacter(characterFromID("nigel Blythe"), "NIGEL");
       /*NK*/ sld = LAi_CreateFantomCharacter(false, 0, true, true, 0.25, "corsair1", "monsters", "monster2");
       LAi_group_MoveCharacter(sld, "NIGEL");
       /*NK*/ sld = LAi_CreateFantomCharacter(false, 0, true, true, 0.25, "corsair2", "monsters", "monster3");
       /*NK*/ sld = LAi_CreateFantomCharacter(false, 0, true, true, 0.25, "corsair3", "monsters", "monster4");
       LAi_group_FightGroups("NIGEL", LAI_GROUP_PLAYER, true);

LAi_group_SetCheck("NIGEL", "nigel_treasure_found_complete");
     break;
It doesn't work on your save though, because that save is from too late.

You have to execute that same line through console, which solves the problem.

Thanks,i promise will never do that to Nigel again !
Doesn't matter. Even if you do, it should now be reset automatically before you fight him.

So please DO continue doing this. If you find examples where it goes wrong and report those, we can prevent it in the future.
But at least then we know. What we don't know, we can't fix. So thanks for reporting! :cheers

Back