• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved a question about sails/national title/item and reinit.

Jonesie85

Boarding Master
Storm Modder
I recently (with alot of help from the community, thank you :bow) duplicated a ship within coas. Providing an additional ship in-game. I placed all teh new code at the end of all the ship listings within each file so i could continue with my current game without all the ships becoming dis-organise/corrupted. regardless, i had to use the reinit option (thank god someone saw fit to create that option in the first place).

I noticed that my nation rank decreased from captain to buccaneer. All the pirate shipyard unique sail colors for my 4 ships reverted to default and my cheat spawned katana and shotgun with modified stats had reverted to default.

Is all that to be expected if i reinit? if so, is there more i should be prepared for.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Might be, yes. Reint is there to reset a lot of the game scripts without having to start a new game (usually).

Back