• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A little dancing help

kichigai_inu

Landlubber
I posted this in another thread but I thought I would make a new topic for it since many people seem to have trouble wth dancing.

Here's a little `10-key` `mini-lesson`, even if it's obvious to some. Just like typing, `10-key` has a "home" position. Put your index finger on the 4, your middle finger on the 5, and your ring finger on the 6 To press a 7,4 or a 1 use your index finger. 8,5, or 2 is your middle finger. 9,6,3 is your ring finger. I will not get into the other keys since they are not pertinent to Pirates. Practice pressing the various keys a few times and returning the finger to it's "home". Eventually you will be able to hit the keys without looking. If your fingers slip, you can always tell the home row without looking by the bump at the bottom of the 5 key. Hope this helps at least one person at getting better at dancing.

Back