• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug a couple of things

tercioviejo

Sailor Apprentice
hello a couple of things , using b14_beta3_installer_internal of March 19 . and b14_b3-5_wip23Mar2015 , I found myself with two errors , one in the storyline of Devlin Opera in Turks figure of Peter Boelen on the pirate board does not appear. Peter Where have you been ?

the other case is Brave Black Flag with Artois Voysey , looks like groundhog day lol , between the 1st time doing the tutorial and the cinematics of the fight with Blyte appears, something that should not happen in the tutorial, and then if you go city and you re-enter again cinematics , and since you can not record , you find all enclosed buildings and the screen is cinematic version , well that what solved it by pasting the quest reaction of the Brave Black Flag zip b14_b3-5_wip11Mar2015 , Opera Devlin but the solution does not look that way but I imagine that will be something.

Greetings Tercioviejo

Beta 3.5 is highly experimental and is a work in progress. Expect problems, though if you choose to play it and then report those problems, it may help with the development.

Otherwise you could try Beta 3.4:
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/build-14-beta-3-4-release.24486/

This should be more reliable. Don't forget to scroll down and get the zip update!

Ok thx but whit thit`s Beta 3.4 I can for exmp. atached the sidequest like as a Artoise, etc... to Devlin Opera working whit the

both_reaction.c code to the general PROGRAM\QUESTS folder sfor works in all storylines.

Thx for help

Going to close this cause it's mentioned in other topics too.

Devlin Opera should be OK again. I'm also not aware of any real problems with Artois anymore.
So indeed I don't think there is any concern here. :no

Back