• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

A Couple Of Bugs

leongt

Master Mariner
Since the Build Bugs Forum is Currently unavailable I don't know if this has been reported but when going to the mine on Barbados the mine commander has no speech option the pay for Leborio Drago's release and after defeating Frigate to get the idol and going to the lighthouse beach after speaking with the old man the quest line ends there and says complete.

These minor bugs Don't' seem to affect the story and the quest line started again once I got to San Juan

I'm using Build 14.2.3

Yes the mine section has always been buggy, but it usually works well enough. It sounds like it did not work well for you this time. Did you try going back to an earlier save and trying it again?

It seems that there are two paths to take at the start and two paths to take part way through. The slave revolt path seems to work best.

Never did the slave revolt path I just followed the walkthrough from the wiki and sailed to San Juan after getting out the mine to find Danielle and the main quest started again

Back