• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

$450,000 in Donations Fund QAR Research through 2014!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
With all the things that have been going on around here lately, I have been a bit lax in my news gathering and completely missed the latest dive by archaeologists on the Queen Anne's Revenge off the coast of North Carolina. I haven't seen much news about what they found this time, however, I did run across a story that will guarenty that the team of archaeologists will be able to finish there work thanks to a big donation at the end of their fund raising drive! The new funds will keep the project running through 2014. Hopefully this will allow them to find conclusive proof one way or the other that this was Blackbeard's flagship.

A spur-of-the-moment donation today of $32,500 allowed the North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources to meet its fund-raising goal of $450,000 to continue excavating the wreckage of the Queen Anne’s Revenge, the flagship of the legendary 18th-century pirate Blackbeard.

You can read the full story HERE!

Attachments

• 120px-Pirate_Flag_of_Blackbeard_(Edward_Teach).svg.png
    120px-Pirate_Flag_of_Blackbeard_(Edward_Teach).svg.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 17
Back