• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What's the difference between these two mods? CSP / ReconCOAS

Borgaro

Landlubber
Hello, I want to ask what's the difference between the two mods, namely CorsairsShipPack (CSP) 2017-present and Reconstruction COAS (ReconCOAS) 2018-present
1717206674833.png

I want to know what's the difference between the two because after checking out the pirateshorizon site

It seems they're the same thing, so I'd like to know what's changed on the ReconCOAS that CSP doesn't have and CSP has that ReconCOAS doesn't have

any shared thoughts about it is greatly appreciated

Thanks.

When you play them, you will notice that they are quite different. CSP really is a pack of everything they could find from old Russiand exclusive addons and mods put together to one huge game while reconCOAS focused more on incremental improvements to mechanics, graphics and storylines. ReconCOAS actually evolved from CSP but took this different path then. Unfortunately, it's not yet available in English as they are still working on the translation, insofar for us English speakers CSP is the only one of the two that can be played at the moment.

When you play them, you will notice that they are quite different. CSP really is a pack of everything they could find from old Russiand exclusive addons and mods put together to one huge game while reconCOAS focused more on incremental improvements to mechanics, graphics and storylines. ReconCOAS actually evolved from CSP but took this different path then. Unfortunately, it's not yet available in English as they are still working on the translation, insofar for us English speakers CSP is the only one of the two that can be played at the moment.
ohh I see I'll try out CSP for now then, thanks a lot for replying.

Back