• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New game characters with beginning plots?

amiserable

Landlubber
Hello, I just installed 3.2 and am planning to do a complete lp on youtube. Looks like it is going to rock!

Question: I know peter blood has an extensive beginning story line before he even gets out to the real game. Do any other of the many 3.2 characters have something similar? If tried starting with a few, and so far they all start in barmuda with a short, well done little intro to the game with some crewmen.

But are there any other starter characters other than Peter Blood with a long adventure quest line at the start?

Thanks for such a great and well thought out mod. Really looking forward to it.

The stock version of CoAS only gives Blood a unique starting quest while everyone else gets the default tutorial. The same goes for the CM/GoF!.

The stock version of CoAS only gives Blood a unique starting quest while everyone else gets the default tutorial. The same goes for the CM/GoF!.

Fair enough. Thanks for the help, mate. Saves me going through all those cool starter characters. Thanks!
<3

Are you the one that already did an extensive Lets Play on Youtube? I always thought this game is not suited for those things due to its open world nature and if you really want to lp then you would have to "plan" the whole thing a bit so you do not produce a Lets Fail :) And it wouldn't be too interesting to show 10 episodes of lvl griniding either, would it?

A video would be cool mate!
me.gif

Back