• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need help to capture colony

Shaz Strife

Landlubber
well as the title suggest i want to know how to capture one of the colony as my own..i've read the manual and followed evrything exactly but when inside the city hall there are only one choice i can make that is to loot the colony and scram..can anyone tell me what else need to be done..coz i'm pretty sure i've sent all their ships and the crew into the bottom of the ocean and destroyed their forts..pls help

Is that even possible in CoAS? I know AoP had that functionality.

Is that even possible in CoAS? I know AoP had that functionality.

:yes

You can also capture a city from the Land side - at jungle gate to city you talk to yourself & get option to attack city - crew & city guards spawn and fight - then fight your way through town to Governor.

well as the title suggest i want to know how to capture one of the colony as ....i've read the manual and followed evrything exactly but when inside the city hall there are only one choice i can make that is to loot the colony and scram..can anyone tell me what else need to be done..coz i'm pretty sure i've sent all their ships and the crew into the bottom of the ocean and destroyed their forts..pls help

Are you sure the Fort is destroyed - there is a note in the manual that says if the Fort remains intact you can only Loot a city and not capture it.

Perhaps you have hit a bug

Are you playing the stock game or a modded game ( GOF ) - not sure if this is bugged in GOF :shrug

:drunk

im playing GOF..well yes im sure i destroyed the fort..i even attack the same colony 10 times in a row..still got the same thing..

Hey Shaz,

Have you done any of the nation quest lines yet? Only reason I ask is because I wasn't able to take cities until I finished the English quest line use dev mode to finish the English quest line then try to take a city. Hope this helps

Back