• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Maelstrom | Island names not aligned in Archipelago Map

NewHorizonsFan

Landlubber
Hello everybody,

first of all I would like to say thank you for creating and supporting this awesome mod. I've been playing to original New Horizons on and off for years and I have enjoyed it a bunch.

In order to not be dependend on the original game and because I was curious about the new features I installed the Maelstrom Version.

Right away I noticed that the archipelago looks strange because the island names are not at all aligned with the shapes on the map.

Is this a known issue and is there a way to fix it?

Hopefully I posted my issue to the right forum.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Weird Map.png
    Weird Map.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 24
Hello everybody,

first of all I would like to say thank you for creating and supporting this awesome mod. I've been playing to original New Horizons on and off for years and I have enjoyed it a bunch.

In order to not be dependend on the original game and because I was curious about the new features I installed the Maelstrom Version.

Right away I noticed that the archipelago looks strange because the island names are not at all aligned with the shapes on the map.

Is this a known issue and is there a way to fix it?

Hopefully I posted my issue to the right forum.

Thank you for your help!

Apply the update from the link...

Back