• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I need help from a Storm Modder

rodrirp96

Powder Monkey
I want to make a mod to translate Caribbean Legend into Spanish, but I'm running into a problem.
The files in the Program_bin folder are encoded and cannot be opened as a simple txt, as you could do with AoP or Sea Dogs TEHO files.
The extension of these files is .b and I haven't found a way to open them to be able to translate the dialogs.
Does anyone know how to open these files?

I have already translated a large part of the game's interfaces and logbook entries, these files are in the Resource folder and can be opened as txt, in fact they are txt.

I want to make a mod to translate Caribbean Legend into Spanish, but I'm running into a problem.
The files in the Program_bin folder are encoded and cannot be opened as a simple txt, as you could do with AoP or Sea Dogs TEHO files.
The extension of these files is .b and I haven't found a way to open them to be able to translate the dialogs.
Does anyone know how to open these files?

I have already translated a large part of the game's interfaces and logbook entries, these files are in the Resource folder and can be opened as txt, in fact they are txt.
As far as I know, the language can be changed by installing it from the workshop. There is already French, Italian and, apparently, German. They are installed in this folder:
Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\2230980
You might be able to try uploading a Spanish translation to the workshop using this guide.
Also, as far as I recall, "Escorpion" did the translation for this game into Spanish. You can find him in our Discord server in this channel:
"Присоединяйтесь к сообществу «PiratesAhoy!» на сервере Discord!".

As far as I know, the language can be changed by installing it from the workshop. There is already French, Italian and, apparently, German. They are installed in this folder:
Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\2230980
You might be able to try uploading a Spanish translation to the workshop using this guide.
Also, as far as I recall, "Escorpion" did the translation for this game into Spanish. You can find him in our Discord server in this channel:
"Присоединяйтесь к сообществу «PiratesAhoy!» на сервере Discord!".
Thank you, I will enter the discord.

Back