• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Having trouble with FOV and Camera Distance In Ultra Wide Screen

unity100

Landlubber
Hi people. I recently got back into this mod (New Horizons), and in ultra wide screen (3840 x 1080) Im having trouble with camera. In the land and deck, the camera is way too close to my character to the extent that its cut waist-down. The view is too limited as well. I have followed a few guides I could find on the internet and in this forum for changing camera perspectives (SeaShipCamera.Perspective), free land camera, some fov changes etc, but none of them availed.

The last time I played this mod I was able to get the camera zoom out sufficiently from the character (both on land and deck and sea too). It was a year ago or so. But with this build none of what Im trying works.

Can anyone show me some pointers?

Never mind - I just remembered that the mod I played was ERAS II. I set it up and its working perfectly as it already has sliders for these things.

Back