• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Best mods for AOP2

TCO 006

Sailor Apprentice
Hey all!

I tried to find some topics about that, but I failed :shrug
So that's why I'm asking you, what is best mod for AOP2? :)
I want to download few and I'm just waiting for you! :will

Mate, people here are combining various different and amazing mods into MODPACKS like GOF, or CMV. Not really much of a point in releasing standalone mods, since they are harder to install, and once you want to install another one, you may end with two that don't support each other.

It depends upon what you want from the mod, if you want just for example better weather conditions then their is a vanilla mod for it. But if you don't care and want a mod that offer's the best COAS has to offer then GOF 1.1 is the best bet because it changes so much and makes COAS feel like a completely different game. Bellow is the link to the mods, please not if you install GOF 1.1 then none of the mods from the mini mods forum will be compatable with it, and if installed over GOF 1.1 will resault in your game not functioning or not functioning as it should. None of the mods in the mini mods forum are compatable with one another, ie any mod that makes changes to the same files as each will need to be updated manually by yourself before installing all mods. GOF 1.1 is your best bet for a completely fresh game, the mini mods will improve area's of the game but will require as stated already your own ability to make them compatable with each other.

GOF 1.1

Mini Mods

One more question. Will my saved games work there, with that mod, or I should put them in some cave (other folder)?
I have done most of missions so that's something what bothers me :keith

No sorry bud the mod is not save game compatable, if you try to play the save game it will crash often.

I've read n read n read agian :mm ,now to put all your valuble talents to use.not to mentain tips :nk .I've already had a taste of GOF but installed wrong.put all mods in and do mean all Ha ha.Quite new to mod world,live n learn.do want to go past just Gamer one day.You are quite the insperation.new loyal fan looking for your work in the future later... :keith

Back