Woodes Rogers (02) - The Reward Parts 1 to 4
- The Reward: Part 1
- The Reward: Part 2
- Rogers’ Bedroom
- Kitchen again
- The Reward: Part 3
- Gunpowder Storage
- Armory again
- Loanshark Cellar
- Rogers’ Shop
- The Reward: Part 4
- Caroline’s Room
- Windem’s Room
- Storeroom Attic
- Rogers’ Shop
- Shop Entré
- Dave’s Room
- Grandma’s Room
- Shop Entré
The Reward: Part 1(top)
- Go near the tavern. Caroline and Rogers disappear.
- Follow them into the tavern, go behind the counter to the Tavern Storeroom and then to the right to Rogers’ Library.
- After healing and a new ’mission’ from Rogers go back to the tavern.
- Upstairs the room with the guards is open now.
- Remove the hatch beside the bed and enter Rogers’ Bedroom.
- Pistol 1 is in the fireplace. Take the 5 gold from the chest.
The Reward: Part 2(top)
- Go Back to the Tavern Storeroom: It’s closed to the Library.
- Go instead upstairs and bribe Charles Windem with five gold to open for you.
- There is a secret door in the green wall behind the doctor.
- Talk to Rogers, Courtney and Rogers again.
- When Rogers leaves follow him. Courtney leaves too.
- Pick up the Key in the clock.
- Leave through the window.
- Go via the Tavern to Rogers’ Bedroom.
- Use the Key on the hidden door: The bookshelf to the left of the bed.
- The second door is open to the Bootyroom.
- Downstairs in the corner you can refresh yourself.
- Upstairs Pistol 2 is in the shelf behind the armchair.
- There are some items of minor value to pick up.
- Don’t take the fish, it will make your Leadership decrease.
- Push the guard at the door a little and press the lever. It’s open to Town.
The Reward: Part 3(top)
- Enter the Residence through the window.
- One door is open: To the Armory.
The steplock behind the counter opens a door, but only for a limited time.
There is a box under the staircase which contains cannonballs.
A chest behind the counter is blocked by a huge pile of goods.
- Check the wooden box on the counter - to heavy to lift. (yet)
- Go near the Gunner, he’ll give you an old Cutlass.
- Use the Cutlass on the wooden box on the counter.
- Move the Cannonballs to the box under the staircase one by one.
- When empty you can remove the box from the counter.
- If you walk on the steplock now you can jump over the counter and get to the door in time.
- Find the Ammopouch and the Powderflask in the shelf to the right.
- Fill up with 12 Pistolbullets near the inner door.
- Fill up with 12 Gunpowder from the barrel the Powdermonkey sits on. (Cannonshot)
- The chest in the corner is now free from stacked goods. Get the Tool and leave.
- The window is locked so use the door Rogers used earlier. Go out to the Terrace.
- Use the Tool on the locked hatch on the floor.
- Remove the lock and go down.
- The Key to the upper door in the Loanshark is in the chest.
- Find Pistol 3 on the wall with the clock, use the armchair to step on.
- Use the Keys you get from Dave on the many chests at the staircase.
- You don’t need any key to open the cupboard in the corner beside Dave.
- Leave the same way you came.
The Reward: Part 4(top)
- The Tavern is closed so use the Kitchen door instead.
- Talk to Selkirk downstairs. Caroline’s Room is open. (next room)
- Talk to Caroline.
- Behind the bed is a steplock that unlocks the door to Rogers’ Bedroom.
- Pick up the Padlock and Key beside the bed.
- Go on through Rogers’ Bedroom all the way to Tavern Storeroom and upstairs to Windem’s room.
- Windem is "ill" but the door at the other end is open.
- Walking over the steplocks starts a sequence that is continued in the Library.
The right order is:
- Go to the right #1
- and down #2.
- Go back up again #3
- and down on the left side #4.
The door to the Loanshark is unlocked.
- Continue up the stairs to the Shop.
- Use the Key on the Cupboard to the left with the Padlock.
- Step inside (and watch strange things going on).
- Leave through the door Dave leaves open.
- It is open to Town but try the door to the right first.
- The elevator is in the Clock.
A steplock in the corner opens something as long as you stay on it.
- Pistol 4 is on the wall with the door.
- Cook offers you one of the blades. Take nr 3 and exit to town.