Woodes Rogers (08) - Cave Shore
You are at another part of the so well-known shore.
A falling tree blocks the way back to the Sacristy.
The Blue Cavern is locked and so is the Cannon Tower.
There is a Wood Tower on a cliff but no way to get there.
Two boats have been run ashore by the storm.
Under one of them a Red Chest is stuck.
- There is a Ladder floating in the water. Pick it up.
- Place the Ladder under the Wood Tower and enter.
- Pick up the Megaphone on the table. George Lowther leaves. At the shore he offers help to lift the boat.
Upstairs in the Wood Tower you find a locked chest.
A small cannon can not be fired (yet). You’re Gunpowder is all wet.
- You use the megaphone by ‘drawing it like a blade’, try on the shore.
- Go near the metal door to the Blue Cavern and your megaphone is auto-activated. A Pirate Captain opens the Cannon Tower from inside. Thomas Cocklyn joins the others on the shore.
- On the bottom floor you find dry Gunpowder and a Bosun’s Pipe. Pick up all this.
On the top floor one Musket Lever is missing.
- Try the Bosun’s Pipe on the shore. You can call the Captains with it.
- Go back to the Wood Tower and upstairs to the Cannon. Load it with dry Gunpowder and fire. Francis Spriggs arrives but continues to the shore.
- Go outside to the balcony and up the next stairs. You see a hatch in the ceiling but it’s too high up.
- You notice also the Musket over the stairs. Balance on the edge to it. Pick it up.
- Now go back to the Cannon Tower and place the missing Musket Lever.
- Push it and it’s open to the Blue Cavern. When you go outside Christopher Winter has already left the Cavern and is waiting on the shore.
- Go inside the Cavern and pick up the Boathook.
- Go all the way to the top floor in the Wood Tower.
- Use the Boathook to pull down the ladder from the ceiling.
- Climb up through the hatch.
- Pick up the Spyglass on the outside.
- Use the Spyglass and zoom to the boat on land. A Pirate Captain is lying inside it.
- Go to the boat and step up to the stone.
- Equip your Anchor and hit hard on the side of the boat. Phineas Bunce wakes up and jumps down on the shore.
- He drops a Key in the sand. Pick it up.
- Use the Key on the (flag)chest in the Wood Tower. Under the stairs.
- Pick up the Jolly Roger.
- Go all the way to the top of the Wood Tower. Continue even further than earlier to the flagpole.
- Raise the Pirate Flag and a ship signals with a cannon shot.
- Use your spyglass to zoom in the ship. You hope they’re sending a boat with someone ashore.
- Go down to the Shore and meet John Gow, just arrived from the ship.
- Go to the Red Chest and step up to the stone.
- Use your Bosun’s Pipe to call the Captains to their positions.
- Use it until they have lifted the boat for you.
- Pick up the Red Chest.
- Place it where it belongs, in the Blue Cavern.
- Lock the Chest as earlier and lift it up on its hook. You have opened for Charles Vane and his guys.