• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WoT What?

Hi rl.

I used to have it till my HD went down........not a bad game actualy but I got fed up of being blown up by folk who could afford to pay for special parts & better tanks, (not so much skill or tactics......( just £ & $ like most other online games ), so I haven't bothered since.

you mean the people who unload their gun in the base before moving out? :diomed:

or the ones who purposely destroy the home base -- then move out (removes 1 degree of information for artillery defense of base)

or who ram trees and parked tanks (oops -- couldn't drive last night and side swiped a parked soviet artillery) :slap

or the jokers who use artillery to scout :boom :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

maybe the :razz who use 1/2 their ammo on a teammate before the enemy is even sighted (not the blue ones) :ixi

but get back in the game -- in the current version you can be a true :d: :d: just by dinging the type VII's and above
(economics were tweaked - the 7's are expensive to repair) Get revenge on the premium buyers by dinging their super tanks - forcing them to spend more money to . . .

BTW today was dinging Lowe's -- they're $52.00 real money tanks.

wonder if they got owies

I used to play WOT, had all tier 9 Tds, Lowe E100, Maus then I sold my account and never played again. I am playing Alpha World Of Planes ATM and praying for same with WAR THUNDER

War Thunder's done by the guys who made Wings of Prey which, if it's using the same engine, is easily the nicest-looking, smoothest-running combat flight sim I've ever played. Am busy saving up enough stuff to trade for a copy of WoP on Steam. :D

The 7.4 public test server is up -- if you are previously registered in the game -- give it a long download and test drive some of the new (premium) tanks

The IS-6 is sweet. (premium)

the Renault BS is so positively terrible - its entertaining. (research tank)

how do you like the new french arty and TD's

saw a Lorraine LAM(e) fistfight with a KV-1S and win.

the Lorraine LAM(e) makes the french arty premium seem like a beached whale.

Lol, no I hated them bro, worthless grind of hell. I never tried the Tds or arty but overall I hated French tanks, more than Russian!

Lol, no I hated them bro, worthless grind of hell. I never tried the Tds or arty but overall I hated French tanks, more than Russian!
but the rubber ducky is such fun to play as a heavy medium

:facepalm (AMX 40) :facepalm

still those new french artys are such a zippy hoot ---- haven't tried the obvious yet --- of scouting the enemy rear with one - expect somebody to post a success thread about it.

the NEW french tanks destroy the questionable tank model of the previous french tanks

did see someone in a "one horse open sleigh" (T82 american TD) using it to suicide scout.

Back