• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed [WIP] Officers do not join in boarding

like I said before they are logged in but their locator isn't right.
I think if they're logged in on the correct locators, but are logged in TOO LATE, then they still don't show.
@Grey Roger's observation suggests that may be the case. This must have changed between the last WIP EXE and the ZIP.

@Levis I haven't messed with any of the locator code, so I'd be on new ground. I've got a showstopper level bug I'm trying to track in my spare time, and it may involve locators. If I see a problem with the code that involves this issue, I'll look to see what I can do, but it's not my main push. :)

Hook

@Levis I haven't messed with any of the locator code, so I'd be on new ground. I've got a showstopper level bug I'm trying to track in my spare time, and it may involve locators. If I see a problem with the code that involves this issue, I'll look to see what I can do, but it's not my main push. :)

Hook
no problem. as soon as I have some time this one is high on my todo list (i think)

No worries; you shouldn't need to fix it anyway.
I think it is only in the "experimental code" that you probably aren't using.
It isn't in the latest Beta 4.1 WIP EXE and I don't think it is in @Grey Roger's "fixes only" archive either.

I'm having the opposite problem, I'm doing freeplay with the Latest build. I think I'm useing one of the ships from the Napoleonic era the ship is Endymion class Frigate. I have not tried ships from previous eras yet will get to it when I cap one

Here is something odd. Sailing near Turks I boarded a galleon. On the deck, cargo hold, all three on my officers showed up. Not before or since. Sorry no saved game.

The galleon probably had two cargo holds. If so, did your officers appear on both cargo hold decks? My guess is that they only appeared in the second hold as that would tie in with what I reported here.

Kicking this topic up again, because I believe this still is a problem.

The problem only existed in the mods in late 2016. It does not exist in the 7th January 2017 or later versions.

The problem only existed in the mods in late 2016. It does not exist in the 7th January 2017 or later versions.
Confirmed. While returning some of my work I accedently wrote over this fix. Checked it again and fixed it in my version now too.

Back