• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Windward Now Available on Desura!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I first reported on Windward back in May, since then, the developer has been hard at work coding the Unity 3D based browser pirate MMO! I have been pretty busy with other things over the past few months, but I finally got a chance to check back up and see how things were going. Windward is a fast-paced naval combat game set in the fantasy time period similar to the mid-17th century. It features a variety of different ships to choose from, different maps to play on, randomly generated booty to discover, talents to earn, ships to unlock, and plenty more. Play skirmish by yourself or with up to 15 of your friends and become a feared pirate like no other. Best of all, you can try it for free! The game is now available over at Desura for $9.99. Tasharen Entertainment, the games developer is also holding a contest to give away free keys for the game!

Want a free key? Simply wriet up what you like best about the game, or what your most interesting experince playing the game was and post it over on their forums! The top 3 stories will win free keys!

This is the latest Beta video, released on their Youtube channel about a month ago.I must say it has really shaped up quite a bit from what it was back in May.

You may well be asking yourself what the heck is Desura, and why is Windward available there?? I know I was! Well, according to their about page, Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers fingertips, ready to buy and play. Head on over and give them a look!

Attachments

• windward.png
    windward.png
    454.6 KB · Views: 22
Back