• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Why I can't capture enemies' cities for England?

V

Valium

I finished whole English Nation Questline which made England is no more at state of war with Spain.
The end of this questline gave me title of Sir, rank of Captain and General Governor allows me to do anything in the name of England.

I attacked Fort Orange in Jamaica which was Dutch settlement and I captured it and made a British colony.
Anyway, I tried to attack and capture other Dutch colonies ( San Martin, Curcao ) and there's no possibility to make them English colonies. The only one thing I can to do is capture it and steal everything but I can't take over the city. Why? GG gave me possibility to do anything in the name of England so why I can't take over the next Dutch city?

Once Dutch attacked Nevis and captured it and Nevis was Dutch colony. When I tried to retake it, I couldn't make it English colony again.

I finished whole English Nation Questline which made England is no more at state of war with Spain.
The end of this questline gave me title of Sir, rank of Captain and General Governor allows me to do anything in the name of England.

I attacked Fort Orange in Jamaica which was Dutch settlement and I captured it and made a British colony.
Anyway, I tried to attack and capture other Dutch colonies ( San Martin, Curcao ) and there's no possibility to make them English colonies. The only one thing I can to do is capture it and steal everything but I can't take over the city. Why? GG gave me possibility to do anything in the name of England so why I can't take over the next Dutch city?

Once Dutch attacked Nevis and captured it and Nevis was Dutch colony. When I tried to retake it, I couldn't make it English colony again.

When you talk to the governor, choose the other option that will allow you to capture that city, but do note that the enemies will retaliate. Hope this helps!

Damsie64

Back