• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Where is Raymond baker?

Halpmeplease

Landlubber
So i just handed the map over to the lawyer and i'm supposed to find the ex hangman of the st johns, raymond baker. So i got to st johns and talked to every people on the town, but no raymond baker. Then I go out onto the seas and visit every ship in the harbor, still no raymond baker. Where can i find him??

You must talk to the bartender in the tavern of St. Johns and he will tell you about a ship outside the harbour. The captain of that ship tells you the exact position of Raymond Baker´s boat infront of Dominica. Baker is the best doctor of the whole game and will join you afterwards.

You must talk to the bartender in the tavern of St. Johns and he will tell you about a ship outside the harbour. The captain of that ship tells you the exact position of Raymond Baker´s boat infront of Dominica. Baker is the best doctor of the whole game and will join you afterwards.

Ohh.... I was kinda annoyed by red mary going full nymphomaniac every couple days so i guess i unintentionally avoided tavern. Thank you so much!

Back