• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Where is Emilio Soares?

Bathtub-pirate

Sailor
Storm Modder
I am playing the Captain Blood side quest. Managed to rescue his crew. But Emilio Soares seems to have been swallowed by the ground. I managed to sneak into Santiago with a false flag, found a guy at the the port, who gave me a clue. According to him as well as to the quest book, I should find Soares strolling around outside the city. But he is nowhere to be found in the outskirts. Went there several times, day and night. No Emilio.

Also the outskirts are a single cell, that is not leading anywhere (effectively isolating Santiago from the rest of the Cuban landscape). Is that intentional?

There's another way out of Santiago. Go back to town, then to the port area. You should see another gate there. That's the one which leads to Emilio Soares. (It also leads to a beach.)

If you play the "Bartolomeu" storyline, the gate from the far end of town leads to a special exit with a pair of warehouses. If you play the "Ardent" storyline, the regular exit leads to a different beach. In any other game, that exit goes nowhere, as you found.

Back