• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Whats your preference?

What century you like when you play PotC-NH?

• XVI century

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XIX century

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another poll, this time on the centuries. What is your favoured century for live your life on sea and adventures?

I concede 2 choices because may be people that favor more than a century, like me, that I like XVII and XVIII.

XVII and XVIII cover almost the entire game between them, so picking both of them doesn't really count as a favourite. ;) I'm picking XVII because it covers the "Spanish Main" and part of the "Golden Age of Piracy" periods, and they're the ones which have the best ranges of ships, at least to my tastes. (XVIII also includes part of "Golden Age of Piracy" but it also covers "Colonial Powers" and "Revolutions", which don't have such nice looking ships.)

XVII century is mostly a time of adventure, also Dumas Musketeers act mostly in the first half of 1600. I consider XVII century a great time for adventures, and generally my choice is the Spanish Main age, in whatever role and nation I choice this time is great. XVIII century is marginal for me, only the first half because after 1750 technology start to come and surpass the legend and marvel of the world.

I like the Steam Frigates in the last time period.
But that's mainly because I'm really happy with how well I managed to hack the game for those!
I doubt the game was ever designed to allow for wind-independent propulsion, but it totally works. :cheeky

Back