• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion What is next for the New Horizons mod?

Perhaps you could try to help with the modding. I'm sure some of the veteran members will be more than eager to help you realise your goals as long as you'll be willing to do the actual work. I actually managed to make up stuff like a battle mode by doing that.

Perhaps you could try to help with the modding. I'm sure some of the veteran members will be more than eager to help you realise your goals as long as you'll be willing to do the actual work. I actually managed to make up stuff like a battle mode by doing that.
I would love to... But I'm afraid I can't. On Brazil (and I am saying this because I have no idea how it works on your country) there is a thing called Concurso, which is a very hard exam you have to pass to work for the public government. I have been studying a lot, and I barely have time to play as it is haha
Maybe when I'm done with it! :dance

Back