• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Vote for New Horizons as Mod of the Year!

Armada

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Project Manager
3D Artist
Storm Modder
PA_logo_new2.png

It goes without saying that 2013 has been a huge year for PiratesAhoy!, and our flagship mod project, PotC: New Horizons, is a testament to our community's incredible level of dedication and enthusiasm. The culmination of ten years' worth of work has resulted in one of the biggest and most impressive mods to ever grace such a relatively unknown game.

potc_logo.png

The popularity of New Horizons has been rising steadily with each subsequent release, and with the brand new Build 14 Beta 3.1* having just officially rolled out, the mod has soared even higher into the top 100 mods on ModDB.

So, with this in mind, we ask this simple question:
Can New Horizons finally rank in the top 100 for ModDB's coveted Mod of the Year awards?
In previous years, New Horizons hasn't accumulated enough votes to claim this accolade, but we feel that this year truly is the mod's time to shine.

As a reminder of all the great content the mod has to offer, here's another look at the excellent Beta 3 Release Trailer, produced by Diperscitus:

So what are you waiting for? If you feel the same way, then click the widget below to head over to our ModDB profile and cast your vote for New Horizons!
Your support is greatly appreciated.

The top 100 mods of 2013 will be revealed on December 11, so you'll need to make your vote quickly for it to count. After that, voting for the best of these 100 will commence.
If New Horizons reaches that stage, we'll let you know!
----------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, those of you with Age of Pirates 2 should check out Modernknight1's highly anticipated GoF: Eras module 2. He would also love to see your screenshots posted here.
There's also a full release of GoF 2.0 (not to be confused with Eras module 2) now available here.

And don't forget we're still recruiting for our ambitious new project, Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas.

*For more information on the Beta 3.1 update, please visit this thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• moty-125.png
    moty-125.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 28
voted,
this mod really awesome! thanks guys...
recently i begin learn programming, so i can join and trying to offer my help for HOOCOTS :)
I love pirates games and all of your mod...

Well folks, it's official: we have reached the Top 100! :monkeydance
Voting from this point on is for the number one spot, and can be done here.

I doubt we'll be able to overthrow the biggest mods out there, but hey, we can try. ;)

Back