• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Videos Thread

Movie Maker is still included with Windows 8, I know that much. :shrug

I have the standard (non-Pro) version of Win8 64-bit.
Movie Maker is part of Windows Essentials, and I think this is included with all versions of Win8, and available as a free download for Win7.
Anyway, what matters is that you can download the latest version of Movie Maker from here.

My other computer came with it pre-installed, had Windows 7. This one also has Windows 7, and it isn't pre-installed. Funny.

I just gave the new Nvidia Shadowplay feature a spin.
Is a really nice hardware alternative to fraps that runs off the GPU which means the performance hit isn't as great, and theres no bloody watermark or recording limit hehe.

Oops. I think that happened when I was cleaning up the forum today and accidentally moved this thread to another subforum.
Rectified now. :doff

Seems to work pretty good mate. :onya

For years POTC ran so poorly that making videos was impossible, but now it seems to be working ok again. Too well in fact.

For years POTC ran so poorly that making videos was impossible, but now it seems to be working ok again. Too well in fact.
It is always something wrong, isn't it?
Finally fix those stupid performance issues and then you fix it SO GOOD that it becomes BAD again! :shock

That isn't something you did. Macroshaft did something in win X that trashed POTC by running it in windowed mode. GOF2 doesn't have that problem for some reason.

ahoy me mates is this thread still on (or active )I'm wondering if i should post some sea battles in iron mod
please replay and tell me so that i don't waist my time and go to create a new thread for this thanks

thanks i'll upload one in about 10 mins captain alexander Putin is coming to this thread mohahahaha!!!
:ship

Back