• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Upgrading difficulty level possible?

Marki

Sailor
Hola piratas! Is it possible to edit some files to upgrade difficulty level within a game? I'm playing GoF1.1 and since I have a Dutch Warship1 and a Dutch Manowar, both upgraded in Bermuda, I'm just .. how to say it?.. too strong:monkeydance. I would like to continue my career as Ana

It is not possible to change difficulty without starting a new game, right? I guess this absolute silence can only mean this :shock ?

I do not know if it can be done or not. But since no one else has come forward, it looks like a new game is in order.

Hi pirates
There is a feature in New Horizons to change difficulty level within the game. Such a feature is missing in GoF, it would be great to have it there too. Is it possible to realise it at all? I've tested to create a new profile with exactly the same values, but with highest difficulty level. But this change doesn't seem to take affect, the difficulty level seems to be integrated in the game save itself. Does anyone have an idea, a trick or a workaround for this problem?

Back