• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Updated Build 14.1 Installer progress

And I'll make sure it gets into whatever maintenance releases we do for the installer. PotC:NH 14.1 Final - The Lagniappe Edition, perhaps? xD

Just remove the word "Final" from the title. This I intend to do to the thread announcing new versions and updates when I release the next update, hopefully some time next week. It can hardly be "Final" if it's still being updated. :D

And I'll be putting the version number back to 14.943 - it should really only change to force players to start a new game because something in the update or installer prevents earlier savegames from working, e.g. a change to a key system variable.

Just remove the word "Final" from the title. This I intend to do to the thread announcing new versions and updates when I release the next update, hopefully some time next week. It can hardly be "Final" if it's still being updated. :D
I wholeheartedly agree. I was playing off how so many things that are supposed to be the last never quite are, like the farewell tours of The Who, Elton John, The Eagles, etc.

Back