• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Under The Crossbones Interview!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Late last year, I ran across a podcast called Under the Crossbones hosted by comedian and musician Phil Johnson. Shortly thereafter, Phil joined our community and had a look around, trying to figure out who we are and just what we do. He wasn't satisfied with what he was able to find after just a bit of poking around, so he asked me if I would come on his Podacast and tell our story. After a couple of weeks, I finally gave in and agreed to come on and do an interview. That Podcast interview went live today! I'll warn you ahead of time, my memory failed me quite badly in a couple of places during this interview, so I will apologize for that right off.

There is a lot more to Pirates Ahoy's history then we could possibly discuss in a short interview, but I tried to give as much information as I could. In some parts I succeeded, and in some I failed completely, but Phil did an excellent job of editing though, and I hope you all will enjoy it anyway! You also get to find out a bit more about who I am as well. So those of you who are curious to see just what I actually look, and sound like, can now find out! You will also get to hear some great comedy from Keith Lowell Jensen about Google robo calls, and a fantastic song from Iari Melchor called “Falling Forward.”

If you would rather not do Youtube, you can also find the interview over on Phil's web page HERE!

Attachments

• Under_the_Crossbones_400x400.jpg
    Under_the_Crossbones_400x400.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 40
I have now posted this to Facebook and linked it to our YouTube channel in as many ways as I could as well.
That should help with visibility. :onya

Nice one matey! :)

I think you did well :cheers:onya

Thanks mates, much appreciated! :dance

I am still annoyed that I forgot the first console was named Odyssey. I remembered Odyssey 2, but forgot that it was actually a 2 in the name, to make it worse, I even still have that little console! Getting old sucks! :facepalm

I have read a lot of your stuff and enjoy it, so it was interesting to hear you voice
and listen to what you was telling. I think your are doing the forum more worth
reading. So keep on with the fine work:cheers

Back